Be Inspired

11:35 AM

So many times I find myself inspired, whether it's a pretty sunset, an encouraging blog post, a bird in flight, that special song you hear on the radio or when you get a sweet letter from a friend in the mail.

God gave us different and unique ways to be inspired and sometimes you find yourself being inspired from something as small as hug or the smile of a baby.


I truly think that being inspired is a gift from God; it gives you a sense of closeness to Him. Sometimes when you feel like nothing is going right and God is so far way and then BOOM God shows you He's there. It is one of the most inspiring things because God is so amazing! He gave us nature, friends, family and so much more for us be be inspired by!


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.