Blog Party Link Up and TAGGED!

11:36 AM


1). What is your favorite part about Valentines Day? I love giving Valentines to everyone
2). Your favorite romantic movie: it would probably be Pride and Prejudice 
3). Dark or milk chocolate? Dark all the way!
4). What is something you do to make Valentines Day special? I like to give surprise Valentines to my family like hiding them where they least expect it and them finding it on Valentines Day. I also like making handmade Valentines for the kids in church.  
5). Which would you prefer getting as a gift on Valentines Day: Flower or chocolates? Flower
6). If you're married, what do you enjoy doing with your husband to celebrate?
7). If you're single, what do you hope to do with your husband if you get married someday? Hmm I hope he brings me flowers and maybe we would go out to eat. ;) 

Link up here

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Lena tagged me!


Rules:
1) You must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
2) Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
3) Tell the people you have tagged that you tagged them.
4) No tagging back!

Here is the questions from Lena:

1.  What is your favorite book(s)? I enjoy anything from the author Robin Joens Gunn and I also love the series Carolina Cousins
2.  Have you ever gone swimming in the Atlantic, Pacific, or any of the great lakes? I have gone swimming at the beach before about three years ago
3.  Have you ever flown (commercially, privately)? nope
4.  How old were you when you had your first crush? Haha I don't know, maybe eight?
5.  Do you have any kind of Apple or Mac? no
6.  What's your favorite animated Disney movie? That is a hard one! I love Beauty and the Beast but also Tangled
7.  Have you seen "The Hobbit" yet, or do you not plan to see it at all? I've never seen it but I may want to watch it someday. :)
8.  Who's your favorite author? Robin Jones Gunn
9.  What national land marks have you been to? None that I remember
10.  What amusement parks have you gone to? none
11.  Have you ever seen (or read) Jurassic Park? nope

Here is who I tag:


and the next two people who comment are also tagged. Haha. 

My Questions:
1. Do you prefer the country or the city?
2. Fave blog?
3. What is one quote this week that has inspired you most?
4. Makeup or nail polish?
5. Do you have a big family or small?
7. What is one unique thing about you?
8. How many states have you been to?
9. Have you met any of your online friends?
10. What books are you currently reading?
11. Have you ever been somewhere other then the USA?
Have an amazing day!



You Might Also Like

7 of your thoughts

  1. Congrats on being awarded....I awarded you too, you don't have to post it on your blog, I just wanted to let you know : ) http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/2013/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kara!!!! You've been tagged on my blog!! beingagodgirl.blogspot.com : This is the link.
    Congratulations!
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much for the tag! :) You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You welcome and thanks but I can't take the credit. Britt from Designed to Inspire did it for me. :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8