Entering a Challenge

1:19 PM

I am entering Lena's challenge over here for designing a book cover for her book, "The Fairy Princess." :)


What do you think? 
I am going to be posting some winter pics I took soon so be on the look out for that!

Love,


You Might Also Like

7 of your thoughts

  1. Great entry!! : ) I LOVE IT! And I will be looking forward to your winter pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh gosh I just realized I but an x in your name instead of z. Sorry about that!!!! :(

      Delete
  3. cool! i like. <3 what editing program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :) I love looking at people's ideas for book covers!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8