New Design

5:05 PM

Hey everyone!
Did you notice that I got a new design? Britt from Encouragement of Everyday Struggle did it today for me and I L-O-V-E it!!!!! <3 <3 <3
It looks fresh and the colors remind me of the beach... :)
Oh, and  I also have a new page tab up ( with some of the pages renamed) along with re writing some of them so you can be checking that out. :)


Thanks sooo much Britt for the amazing design!



You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. You are SO welcome Kara- you are such a pleasure to work with!! : ) Come to think of it, the colors do remind me of the beach too!! :) haha....
    Thanks for asking me to do the design for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8