Paying it Forward-2013

2:30 PM

Hey everyone!
Have you seen on the news or maybe the internet about doing random acts of kindness for someone else? Maybe even someone you don't know? 
Well I have been thinking about it a lot and when I read a post by Kara this morning on her blog I decided to do something like that on my blog. Being able to do something kind for someone else. :) 
I need some ideas to do on here; maybe something like Talia had (I think last year) where if you won something on her giveaway you gave the prize to someone else or maybe have a card or a gift exchange. I need some of your ideas and input because I think doing something like this would be really neat so please comment below or e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com 


I love this quote.

Lots of Love,

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Gift exchanges are really cool and fun, I love that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Just realized you used a TOLKIEN NECKLACE QUOTE THINGY! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHH!
    Okay, I'm done spazzing out now. :)
    Thanks so much for posting this and linking to my blog! :) You are such a sweetie! I like your ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! Yeah I found the pic on Pinterest and loved the quote! :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8