Watching the Sunset

8:44 PM







From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

Those living far away fear your wonders; where morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy. Psalm 65:8

The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. Ecclesiastes 1:5

Lately you can find me watching the sunset and feeling like I can't get enough pictures of the amazing colors. No two sunsets are the same and each one leaves me amazed at the power of God. 
I encourage you to take time to enjoy the simple things in life and just take time to enjoy the sunset. 

XOXO, 







You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.