Book Review Review// Jesus Calling

11:58 AM

Jesus Calling, Teen Edition   Title and Author: Jesus Calling by Sarah Young 

                                     Pages: 392
                                     Age Group: teens and up
                                    Bad Stuff: None
                                    Rating: Five Stars *****

 

About the Book:
"Jesus Calling" gives you encouragement for your day with verses and to help grow you in your faith with Jesus Christ. 



My Thoughts on the Book:
I got this book for Christmas and now I've started reading it in my quiet time; this book is very well written and the devo's sound as if God is writing them to you. There is a verse under each short devotional for the day with more short verses to look up in your Bible.
 The book leaves you encouraged for God's plan for your life and I recommend this for any teen to read! 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I was looking at this book for Christmas but I already had a bunch of other ones on my list so I didn't get this one. But it looks like a fantastic book!! Thanks for writing this Kara!! Hopefully I can get it soon and begin reading it- it sounds like a great book!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use that book at my kids class at church! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8