Do I have a Talent? Part 1

3:00 PM

amazing!

"Do I have a talent?"

I have asked myself this thousands of times and sadly sometimes I find myself saying, "I don't think I do." The truth is God gave us all talents and things we enjoy! No talent are the same; do you like the exact same things as your sister or best friend? Probably not and it's the same with talents and hobbies; you and your friend both may like to draw but no two drawings are the same. 

“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone.” 1 Corinthians 
12:4-6

guitar, sunlight, boho
Pictures via Pinterest

Even though we may not realize it God has given us each a special talent or ability. He gave us those gifts to use for his purpose. We can use them to encourage and bless others and also use them to serve God. 
He gave us our talents and abilities for a purpose and He will help you use them for His purpose!



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I can totally relate!! thanks for this post Kara. You do have so many talents- being a great friend, and you have a talent for blogging. you always encourage me. I know God has given you so many talents- so many more than you may know!!! You inspire others so much!! Thanks for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most definitely talented, sister-in-Christ! God don't make no junk! =) Love ya!
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, thanks so much for your encouraging comment! You are an amazing friend!

    Bess, aww thanks for this sweet and encouraging comment!

    You both really made my day!

    XOXO,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...glad I could make your day. Thanks for always making mine when you leave comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8