Paying it Forward 2013// book review

7:44 PM

Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations  -     
        By: Alex Harris, Brett Harris

Title: Do Hard Things
Authors: Alex and Brett Harris
Age Rate: Teenager and up
Pages: 256
Rating: Five Stars *****

About the Book:
Combating the idea of adolescence as a vacation from responsibility, the authors weave together biblical insights, history, and modern examples to redefine the teen years as the launching pad of life and map a clear trajectory for long-term fulfillment and eternal impact. Written by teens for teens, Do Hard Things is packed with humorous personal anecdotes and stories of teens in action.
"About" taken from CBD

My Thoughts:
I got this book for Christmas and loved it right off! The book challenges us a young adults to rise above the expectations of our culture and be the people God wants us to be. To do hard things for God and really change the world. 
When I started reading the book, to tell you the truth I couldn't put it down! It was so well written and just so incredibly inspiring.
I really recommend you reading this!    



Blog Party Days:

Day One
Day Two
Day Three

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. I actually have this book, my highschool gave it to us to read (I went to a christian school). I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks for doing a review of it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.