Easter and some random things

2:30 PM



Everyone,
Happy Easter! I hope your's is as amazing as mine has been!

<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>

Somehow I missed my blog birthday; it's been 1 year since I first published this Saved by Grace in March of 2012. Where has the time gone?!
I hope through this past year and in the upcoming ones, my blog will be an encouragement to you.
This has been a great blogging year!

221 blog posts, 8,404, page views in total and 51 followers. :) Please give your self a hand. ;) 

Again Happy Easter!


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8