God has BIG plans!

7:51 PM



I want to...

Inspire those around...

Make a difference in the world....

Have Jesus' love shine through me...

I want to be the woman God has called me to be...


Amen.
So often I feel I go with the flow; always doing what the world is doing and not what God has in mind for my life.

 I think we often feel ourselves going along with the world, it's so easy to do what they want us to do and not be following God's plan. It's so easy to go by feelings!


            "Do not be conformed to this world,but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect," Romans 12:2 



We have to realize God has a purpose and a plan for our lives, and usually those plans aren't what the world "sees" for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

The world may "have plans" for our lives but the Lord has even bigger ones - ones far greater then we can ever imagine!

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks for writing this! I needed to hear it, myself. =)
    Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.