Link Up and Challenge

1:54 PM

Hey everyone! So I am joining some linkups/challenges from some blogs that I have been enjoying lately.

The first one is by Britt on Designed to Inspire. Her challenge is to take a picture and put some lyrics from a song you like.
Here it tis....


And the next link up is a "Inspiring the cute Linkup" from the blog Keep Growing Beautiful. 




TEXT HERE
dreamy
...and that's who i am.
Rustic Wedding Ring Bearer
engagement <3
Traditional Persian kitty - "Cutest Kitty in the World" (they say)
Hunting dog
soo cute! :)
tiny Cameras
Which do you like? 
Have an amazing day and maybe you too can join up one of them!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks for linking up Kara! I love your entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was swooning at the pictures darling! I love the one of the couple on the hill. Thank you sooo much for linking up! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8