Monthly guest posts and interviews

1:33 PM

Hey everyone!
I had this little idea that I have been thinking over for awhile; I would like to have a monthly guest poster and/or interview with fellow bloggers and girls (even if you aren't a blogger) each month.
If you are interested on doing either please e-mail me at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com with the following info:

Name (if this is to personal just give me a "user name" other then your real one):
Blog url (optional):
And if you want to do a guest post, interview or both.

I don't know if this is going to work out but I thought it would be fun to try so if you want to do this please e-mail me and I will get back with you as soon as possible. :)

Have a great day!



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Cool! :) I'd love to do both (guest post and be interviewed) if that is possible? I simply love your blog Kara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do an interview!! :) Would it be OK if I just did it on here???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do an interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt, I will e-mail you soon! Thanks soo much!

    Storyteller, sure, that would be fine! I will put the questions on this post's comment page for you and then you can post your answers back to me. :)
    Thanks soooo much!

    Rachel, thanks so much! Could you e-mail me so I can give you the questions?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8