My Time with God

7:27 PM









I love spending my early morning in prayer, reading my Bible and writing thoughts and prayers in my journal. It is a time for peace and quiet, where sometimes I find the answers to my hardest, most challenging questions about my life and future and learn more about my Lord and Savior as well  as His plan for my life....



               "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:105 



You Might Also Like

8 of your thoughts

  1. Kara, did you take all these pictures? They are very pretty! If you did, what is the verse in the second photo? Thanks! :)

    ~Haley S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley, yes I did and thanks! The verse is Isiah 7:9. :)

      Delete
  2. Kara, did you take all these pictures? They are very pretty! If you did, what is the verse in the second photo? Thanks! :)

    ~Haley S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, these pictures are very pretty! Did you take them? If you did, do you know the reference for the verse in the second picture? Thanks!

    ~Haley S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so blessed by my quiet times as well!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, I loved the photos!! :) And great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! :) That is super cool you keep a journal as you read the Bible, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8