Compassion

3:18 PM


Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion
                                                                                                                                         

Everyone,
Have you ever heard of Compassion? Some of you probably do while others may have no clue what I am talking about. ;)

For those who don't know let my explain further:
Compassion is a Christian Organization where you are able to sponsor children who live in poverty stricken areas for $38 dollars a month. Sponsoring means you pay 38 dollars a month to help the child with clothing, schooling costs and things like that.
You can write the child you are sponsoring, get a picture of him (or her) and updates on the country they are living in.

My parents are currently sponsoring a girl from Ethiopia and I am corresponding with a girl of 14 from Uganda. It is really neat to be able to do this and I just wanted to tell all of you about this if you didn't know already. :)

Maybe you've also noticed the button I just put on my sidebar? Blogging for Compassion means I will be joining other bloggers where we will just about two assignments a month of a topic to post here. I just joined but be on a look out for these upcoming posts.

If you would like to see my story about my experience through Compassion please check it out here. I would love for you to read it! :)

Have an amazing day everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.