About me linkup

2:00 PM

Britt is having an awesome linkup and I decided to join in.
All you have to do is find pictures (on google, pinterest or somewhere of that nature) that describe you. I think this is a great way to meet fellow bloggers and for them to get to know you and plus this sounds super fun!
So here is what I found....


(Join the linkup here)



My cousins are the best!!!



I wear outfits similar to this a lot to church....






I love Lemonade



always!!!






I love the wild west from the 1800s!!!







I seriously love sharpies!!!!!!!






love these colors!



Love this song!!!!!






Nope, I don't have one




Have an awesome day everyone and be sure to check out the linkup!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, thanks for linking up Kara!! I could relate to ALL Of them!! I am very much like you with the the cousins one, thinking of things before I go to bed, Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath (he is my favorite singer), helping people, not having an iphone, being a writer, and needing someone to listen (I actually made that design you have on your post-haha...). Thanks for linking up Kara!! I really enjoyed getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post aswell as great blog! I am ur 56th follower Kara :) It would be awesome if you could follow me back at-http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Be sure to take part in my blog carnival!
    http://beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com/2013/04/babp-blog-carnival.html

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.