Blog post shout outs

10:54 AM

Is there such thing as blog post shout outs? I don't know for sure but if not there is now. :) 

I have really enjoyed some encouraging (along with fun) posts this week and I thought I would share some of them with you...

Kara (aka Klarabelle) did a fashion tag post and I loved reading her answers ), you can check it out here


Britt from Encouragement for Everyday Struggles wrote an amazing poem called, "Wish I could go Back" and recently posted it on her blog (maybe you saw that I reposted it?). You can check it out over on her blog here


Storyteller is having an extra fun contest over at her blog Rubberboot Girl (here). I think if you like writing you should check it out! :)

I loved Rachel's post about being homeschooled over at her blog !

What posts have you really enjoyed from blogs this past week?

Here is a quick sneak peek at some spring pictures I've taken recently (more coming soon!)....





Have an awesome day! 



You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I'm glad you like the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks for the shoutout Kara- so sweet of you!! : )

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.