Fashion Tag

12:29 PM




Hey everyone! So Britt gave this tag to anyone who would want it so I took the chance and grabbed it. Here are my answers:



1) How would you describe your style?

Hmmm.. unique, comfortable and sometimes country.I like comfortable clothes, though sometimes I get in a mood to dress up. 





2) What are your wardrobe staples?
jeans, sweatshirts, Tshirts, converse and stuff like that





3) Most expensive clothing item you own?


I don't really know, some of my clothes and handy-me-down while others I get on sale or at places like Gabes. 


 

4) most wanted item?


That's hard because I don't really know! Haha. 


 

5) favorite designer?


I like Walmart, Claires and Old Navy 




6) how much do you spend on clothing?

I don't buy a lot of clothes unless I really need them... sometimes I find clothes (like shirts) for two dollars so anywhere from there to $20. 




7) Favorite places to shop?
Kohls, Sears, Clair's and Gabes 






8) Favorite fragrance?

No that I probably can't answer; haha; I don't were perfume or anything


 

9) Favorite way to have your hair?


I wear a pony tail almost everyday, though I am trying a side braid or loose bun once my hair get's longer

 

 

10) What is your go to outfit when you don't have anything to wear?

A pair of jeans and one of my sweatshirts. 



11) Most prized possession?

My converse shoes! 



So I tag the first two people who comment! :) 


You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.