My lil western outlaws

1:41 PM







And just for fun...



I somehow got to where I love reading and writing about the west in the 1800s where there is Indians, outlaws, stage coaches, Marshalls... (you get the picture). Anyway so I found some "western" looking clothes, got my brothers and went out for a photo shoot.  

Any favorites?




You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I don't know.... I like them all. And the hat over the heart haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara!
    You wanted a one time spot on my blog? (Wildflowersinbloom.com)
    Email me for more info :)
    Leighanna
    Lemondropsandwhimsy@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8