Sprig Photos, Entering Some Challenges and some random stuff

11:29 AM

Spring is here.......




(Entering this pic here) I had to put my blog's name on the pic for the contest if you're wondering :)


Oh and the photo below is older but I am entering it here



and this one as well....

I think this may be an old bank; I took the pic last summer at Jesus Fest 2012 :)


Have an amazing day everyone and if you get the chance (or like entering challenges) I would check them out. :)
Have an amazing day everyone!















You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Storyteller! BTW were you the one wanting me to do an interview here with you here on my blog?

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.