Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone

7:42 PM

I've been dealing with stepping out of my comfort zone a lot recently! The fear of stepping into the unknown and the uncertainty; I just don't want to do it. I like being in my comfort zone where I know what I'm doing !

I think all of us (or most of us at least) could say the same thing. When God makes us step out of our comfort zone it's often hard and challenging.
Being out of our comfort zone, though may be challenging, can help us grow in our faith and make us strong spiritually and mentally.
A few years back I went to a Christian camp in NC with my cousin and I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone. I'd never been away from home that far before and it was all very scary, though I also learned to step out and do things I wouldn't normally do. It helped me mature and grow stronger then I thought it could.

It's OK to step out and do things you wouldn't normally; now don't get me wrong I'm not saying to do anything you're not supposed to do, but by stepping out and doing great things for God and learning to do things to make you grow stronger as a Christian.




I really want to encourage you do take that one step out of your comfort zone because it really will help you!



You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. Wow..this is amazing. I just took a step out of my comfort zone this past week..and I've been praying for God's help with it. He is so faithful and I know that with his help I'll get through it. Great post at a great time. I was actually gonna write one this weekend, but you wrote exactly what was on my mind. Thank You So Much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Julie and thanks for commenting!!!! :)

      In Him,
      Kara

      Delete
  2. Fabulous post Kara!! Since I started college I feel like I have been expanding my comfort zone. It feels good to step out and do something different, but it is always scary doing it without knowing the results. :) Great post Kara! I love that quote too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Britt!
      In Him,
      Kara

      Delete
  3. Hi Kara! I joined your blog a while back and I absolutely love it! This post really stood out to me....I get embarrassed easily and I would love to work on stepping out of my comfort zone more often. Thank you so much for all your encouraging posts!

    Also, I am doing a fashion tag on my blog right now and I was wondering if you would like to be apart of it? If you would, you can just leave a comment on my blog so that way I can add you to the list of people doing it. Thanks!

    Have a blessed day!

    -Evangela Grace

    http://proclaiminggrace14.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-was-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement; your comment really blessed me!

      I'll be sure to check out your fashion tag!

      In Him,
      Kara

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.