Blog Survey with some other random stuff

8:12 PM

Hola everyone!
Did you see that I have a blog survey newly up(hint: to find it, look under my picture on the sidebar)? It has questions (some random ones) about my blog and a thing or two that I would like to do but want your advice on.
I would be honored if you would take the survey; it would only take a few minutes (or less) and it would really help me out on what you think about my blog. :)

Also...
I think I'm going to start using addpoll.com for polls and stuff here on my Saved by Grace-has anyone noticed how everything with the polls seemed messed up? One minute 6 people have voted and one hour later no one has. Weird... :)


And to make your day a little bit better....







(Photos via Pinterest)

Have an amazing day guys!


You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8