Book Reviews, vlog updates and some other stuff

3:20 PM



Hola everyone!
I finally got what I've been waiting for... my books I ordered from CBD!!! They are having amazing sales right now-books for 99 cents (my brother ordered a book for my sister's b-day present for 33 cents). I mean the sales are awesome-you should really go check them out!

So anyway, I found a lot of good deals and used my giftcard I got for a Christmas present last year and got over four books and payed $8 or so for them all, along with some very early Christmas gifts for family members.  So be on the lookout for these book reviews from the books I bought (this is only some of them)...

Start Here, by Alex and Brett Harris

Outlaw Marshal, by Al and Joanna Lacy

Me, Just Different and Out With The Crowd, by Stephanie Morrill


After I read each book there should be a review on them, so just be on the look out. :)

Oh yes and remember my up coming vlog? I've decided to have it on this Thursday, so you can ask me questions for it (I'm having a Q&A vlog if you are in the dark on this topic) until Thursday afternoon, when I do it.
I'm super duper excited about doing it! I've received a pretty good amount of questions so far and I can't wait to get to answering them. Beware though, I've never done a vlog before so it may be a little awkward.

Have an amazing day!
 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. AHHH, I love CBD! And thanks so much for telling us about the sales!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.