Interview of the month//Maria

10:14 AM

Everyone,
it is time for another interview for the month! This month's interview is Maria whose blog The Book Nook I just recently started following (I highly recommend checking it out! ;) .



Tell us a little bit about yourself:  
I'm a homeschooled, Christian girl age 14-16.  I live in the southeastern United States. :)

What are some of your hobbies?  I dance, read, write, blog, and I also run.

What is some random facts about you?  I lived in Romania for two years when I was younger, I'm a grade ahead in school, and I was born on April 1st.

Who is your role model? Ultimately, Jesus Christ, but on earth: definitely my mom.  I could name several other people who I want to be like, too.

Could you tell us a little bit about your blog The Book Nook?  Well, here's it's link: http//:www.booknookmej.blogspot.com. I started the blog in April 2013 to review books that I like and also just for fun.

I love your blog name! How did you think of it?  Well, it's a cozy place to read book reviews, like a nook, so I figured, why not make it simple? :) 

What kind of books do you enjoy reading?  I love books set in the future, christian fiction, historical fiction, and sometimes romance.

Do you plan on continuing your blog in the future?  Lord willing, yes.

When did you become a Christian?  I became a Christian when I was 5 and have been growing in my faith ever since!

What is your favorite story from the Bible that really inspires and encourages you? I love the Creation story and the Flood (basically, all of Genesis, it's my favorite book).  I love reading about the beginning and the fulfillment of God's promises to us.

What are your views on Modesty?  I believe that girls should be considerate of their Christian brothers by wearing clothes that honor God.  I think modesty is extremely important no matter what age you are.  


Thanks so much for doing this Maria! It was so much fun doing it with you!

Also everyone, be on the look out for a guest post of this month coming up in a couple weeks!


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Thanks so much for interviewing me!! You had great questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem; I really enjoyed doing it with you! Thanks! :)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.