Movie Review// Ring the Bell

10:59 AM




Ring the Bell, DVD   -   Movie Review:  Ring the Bell 
Publication Date: 2013 
Language: none 
Other Bad stuff: none 
Rating: 4 Stars

About:
Slick big-city sports agent Rob Decker is determined to sign a high school baseball superstar. But when he becomes stranded in a small town, he notices how the simplicity of life---and the faith of the people---stands in stark contrast to his own win-at-all-costs mindset. Torn between these two worlds, will Rob have the courage to let God transform him? 

My Thoughts:

My family got this movie last week at Walmart and since I heard a lot of good things about it I couldn't wait to watch it! 
The movie started out a little slow (the main character Rob Decker in an office for the first scenes)  and two of my youngest siblings (ages 6 and 4) were getting a little bored with it but it picked up and I think we all started enjoying it. 
The acting was really good with even some well known Christian singers such as...
Steven Curtis Chapman who played as the Pastor Steve

Casting Crowns who played a big part in changing Rob Decker's life in the movie when he went to one of their concerts. 

Matthew West was also in the movie though I didn't even see it was him (he played in I think one of the scenes) until my sister pointed it out!



Overall the movie was awesome; it was very inspiring to everyone in my family- I encourage you to see it if you haven't already! 


                                                                                   

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! OK I would love to follow you! :)
      In Christ,
      Kara

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo muchf for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8