My Month of May (along with a delightful surprise)

8:00 PM













||My May||

photoshoots//colorful nails//pretty sketches//flowers//little outdoor picnics with my littlest brother//writing//new converse shoes//rain showers//sunsets//full moons//finding out new things with my camera

<------------------------------------------------------------------>

Also I am planning on doing something I've never done before, here on Saved by Grace and I've pretty excited about it. Can you guess what it is? I've decided to have a vlog!!! I've seen a lot of bloggers who are doing vlogs and now I am really, really wanting to do one! They sound fun and I think it's exciting for the readers to actually hear the blogger-almost as good as talking to them personally. 
So anyway, I'm planning on doing a Q&A vlog where you guys can just comment below with any questions you may have. You can ask practically anything; like my favorite subject in school, when I started blogging, favorite verse, etc and I'll answer them on my blog.  

So what do you think? Want me to give it a go? I would love for you to ask away because, technically I would love answering them. :) 

So ask away!

  






You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. Are you homeschool? If so, have you always been? What's your favorite hair style? If you could only eat one thing for a year, what would it be? What's your favorite Bible verse, character, book, and story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. How long have you been homeschooled? :)
    2. What is your favorite color?
    3. What is your favorite book series?
    4. What was your favorite vacation you've ever been on?
    5. How many siblings do you have?
    6. Email or snail mail?

    I can't wait to see your vlog!! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a vlog sounds uber awesome! I can't think of any questions at the moment... but I can't wait to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old are you? I took the little survey and I'm curious to as whether or not I was right. ;)
    Night owl or early bird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How tall are you?
    What is your favorite singer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kara!
    What is your testimony? (salvation). Who is your favorite music artist or band? Favorite school year?
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.