My Sister is an Artist...

7:38 PM




  







My sister is the artist in are family-her black and white drawings and sketches never cease to amaze me! Her latest drawing is one of my favorites; a drawing of my youngest sister and brother sitting side by side in our back yard with a piece from a Bible verse below:

 "Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

I love how unique God made each and every one of our talents; each one so incredible in their own way!

1 Corinthians 12:4-6
“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone.”

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I can't draw to save my life, so to me drawing like that seems like some kind of superpower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a great artist!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.