Spring Photos... and reviews anyone?

7:49 PM






Everyone, so lately I have been taking A LOT of spring pictures, it's really hard to resist! ;) 
Spring is one of my favorite times to take pictures because it describes new life so perfectly with everything coming to life. There is a nest outside my bedroom window and it constantly reminds me how great God is- He does everything so amazingly! Watching the bird make her nest and working so hard is really incredible when you think about it!

 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1


Oh and by the way, I wondered if any of you would like to see some more reviews here on Saved by Grace? I know I haven't been doing many but if you go here on my movie Pinterest board you can pick a movie that I have for me to interview (that is if you want me to do any interviews ;). 

Have an amazing day!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Fabulous photos!! I love the first and fourth one! :) mmm..how about a movie review on Soul Surfer or the Shunning :) Great post Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures!! I would be out doing the same thing, but unfortunately, we have gotten three inches of rain in the past two days. :( I think April flowers brought May showers in my case. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8