Be Inspired {A post about being inspired}

2:51 PM



I'm a girl who likes being inspired - who can read inspiring blog posts forever and not quit. Who can sit and read people's pinterest boards for hours - reposting everything I think is inspiring or something I really want to remember weeks later.
I love youtube official music videos (namely Christian ones) where the song has an inspiring message and the video makes it even better. So yeah, I love inspiring things.

{Here are some things that have really inspired me this week}

rainy days

{source}

I found this quote on Pinterest a few days back and it really fitted most of my week - rain, good books and lots of relaxing!


I seriously love this music video! You have to watch it about twice to really get it but I simply loved it! It's unlike any music video from youtube I've ever watched! 



country porch
{source}

“Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation and righteousness may bear fruit; let the earth cause them both to sprout; I the Lord have created it." Isaiah 45:8




{source}



That has inspired me. :) What has been your inspiration lately?



You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8