Book Review: Undaunted by Christine Caine

11:47 AM

Undaunted: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do  -     
        By: Christine Caine
    
Title and Author: Undaunted by Christine Caine   
Rating: Four and a half stars ****1/2
Pages:224
Bad Stuff: None
Age group: 15+                                 

                                                   

About the Book:
Through her book Undaunted, Christine Caine tells her story and hows how we can overcome trials and 
challenges.  She shares how God saved her from being alone, fear and so much more.
Through Bible verses and words of encouragement she shows how we too, can overcome anything
with God's help! 


My Thoughts on the Book:
 I got this book free from BookSneeze.com and was a little unsure on how the book would be but actually
really enjoyed it! Christine Caine openly shares her story and how we can overcome obstacles 
through God's help. 
I loved how in each chapter she would say a certain trial she had and then would relate it with 
Bible verses and then show how she overcame it. 
I would recommend this book for any older teen, though younger if after reading an exert or even this 
review you, think you would understand it. 

So to conclude, I highly recommend the book and it's something you could put on your summer reading
list. :) 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Awesome; thanks! I always need new books to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
    to be really something that I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.

    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to
    get the hang of it!

    my homepage ... cancer hat - -

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8