Goodbye, post shout-outs and some random stuff

8:34 PM

Hola everyone,
no I'm only going to be gone for five days, not forever, but I just wanted to let you know so just in case you were wondering why I won't be posting.
I'll be going to a wedding, Reunion and seeing some family so it will be a pretty filled weekend.

So since I'll be gone, here are some posts and blogs you can check out....

||Posts||

Kittens from Beloved Star

Being a Teenager from Klarabelle Candy

I Give You Myself (a Guest Post) from over @ Rachel Nicole

||Blogs to Check Out||

Oh Hello Heart Strings

God's Daughter 

Inspired

Posts From The Past (AKA old SBG blog posts)

God Had Big Plans

Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone

My Lil Western Outlaws 



And don't forget my new music video I did from the song, "Praise You In This Storm," from Casting Crowns.


Have an amazing day and "see" you in five days! 


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Have fun at your wedding/reunion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are so sweet to mention my blog post on here! Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8