Interview Of The Month: Britt

8:19 PM

Everyone,
yes, I am a little late on posting The Interview Of The Month; I was hoping to post my Cousins' interview but couldn't find where I'd placed it (I did it by snail mail) and I need to find it, so be on the look-out for it in July. :)

For June (though a bit late), the interview view of the month is from Britt. She has amazing blogs- Encouragement For Everyday Struggles and Designed To Inspire, which are awesome, though I am really sad that Designed to Inspire will be temporarily closed due to her going to college but glad that it's only temporarily.  ;)
Thanks for doing this Britt!

            || Interview Of The Month: Britt ||




Tell us a little bit about yourself : 
Well, let me see....I'm a quiet, 20 year old Christian girl who wants to serve God with my life. I can't always express myself best through talking, but I love expressing myself better through writing and blogging. My favorite color is green and I love snow. I love spending my time on the computer, I enjoy baking and making handmade greeting cards. I'm going to college to become a graphic designer. That's pretty much all I can think of for right now : )

What are some of your hobbies? 
Well, pretty much what I said above- I like making cards, bake and I also like designing blogs too. 

Who is your role model? 
hmm...my role model is God, but if I had to pick an earthly role model it would be my Mom or Dr. David Jeremiah (a preacher). 

What are two random, fun facts about you? 
let me see....I pick at my lips a LOT, and I type at 70ish words per minute. (those were really random..haha)

What song really inspires you?
Wow, great question. I have so many songs that inspire me, but I like Live Like that by Sidewalk Prophets and I also like Pieces by Meredith Andrews too. :)

When did you start your blog "Encouragement for Everyday Struggles" and your other blog "Designed to Inspire?" 
oh, cool- a personalized question!! I started my blog Encouragement For Everyday Struggles in October in 2011 and Designed to Inspire in May 2012. 

Let's talk about your blog Designed to Inspire; When did your love for designing start? What do you like to design? 
Wow, neat question. It's kind of hard to pinpoint a time when I actually began to design, but I think it was around 11th grade or so. I really like to design blogs and quote images. I also like to design pamphlets and stuff like that too (but I haven't had as much experience in that area though). 

Do you plan on still having your blogs in the future?
Yeah, I hope to! My design blog I might temporarily close down when I'm away at college this coming fall, but I hope to keep my other blog (Encouragement For Everyday Struggles).

What is your favorite Bible verse and why? 
My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 12:2 "Behold God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation." I really like this verse because it reminds me that God is my strength. I don't have to be afraid when bad things happen, because God will be my strength and I can put my trust in Him when things get hard. : )

What are your views on modesty? 
My views on modesty is that as a Christian girl I should remain modest and remain pure for God. When I dress modestly, I am showing others that I'm different than the world and I don't have to dress like the rest of the world. I want to be modest and not give others the wrong impression of who a Christian is. I still can remain modest but still look nice and be fashionable. : )  


What is one thing God has taught you this past year?
Hmm...let's see. I think something I've learned this past year is that I can overcome my fears if I put my trust in God and ask for His help. I don't have to be afraid of what's going on, but by trusting in Him I can overcome my fears. I've overcome things this past year by trusting in God and leaving things up to Him when I am in need of His help. I always used to become fearful with certain things in my life and by trusting in God with my circumstances over the past few months I felt like I have overcome so much more and I have been less afraid doing them too!

When did you become a Christian?
I became saved when I was 7. I was in my mom's room and realized (after my dad died) that I wanted to make sure I knew where I was going to heaven when I died. So I asked Jesus into my heart that night after we did family devotions : )


Thanks again Britt!

Oh and to all those who I haven't sent the interview questions yet, I am really sorry! I've been really busy but be looking for them in your inbox soon!
And  don't forget - if you haven't contacted me but want to do an interview or guest post and be part of my series, I would love to have you! Please send me an e-mail at youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com and I'll be getting right back with you. :)

Have an amazing day!

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.