Let's Live In The Country (A photo post)

12:04 PM














“God can't give us peace and happiness apart from Himself because there is no such thing.”  -C.S Lewis |

I love living in the country with mountains all around me! 
I like the city and visiting capitals and such but I don't think there is anything quite like the country. Seriously, what's better then going barefoot in the grass, watching sunsets, or watching the fog climb up over the mountains? 

While me and my family were at my Grandparents' house over the weekend two weeks ago, I was able to find time to take pictures of the world around me. 

Me, my Dad, my sister, were able to hike up a mountain (in the rain no less), my whole family roast marshmallows together and spend time with family we hadn't seen in ages. It was awesome! 

What has your summer been like so far? I hope it's a good one! 


You Might Also Like

6 of your thoughts

  1. I've had such a nice, hot, relaxing summer so far....and YES. To the title of your post. :) Let's. I LONG to live in the country! Maybe someday, Lord willing. Those pictures are breathtaking! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      You are missing out on a lot-I live in the country/mountains and wouldn't have it any other way. Maybe you should visit me? ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I would just LOVE to come & spend a few days!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! :) Also, great quote by C.S. Lewis :) Also, glad you had a good time at your grandparents' house!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.