A Song That Inspires Me {Part 1}

8:51 AM

I am a big Christian music fan! Rock, rap, contemporary, pop... all big fans when it comes to Christian radio stations, cds, and my google searches.
Christian music constantly inspires me and really encourages me in my walk with the Lord. This year so far I have had several songs that really impacted me, and I thought I would share one of them with you.
It's called "Something Beautiful," by NeedToBreath. I love the band, the song and really wish I could get their CD with this song on it.


I feel the waves crashing on my feet
It's like I know where I need to be
I can't figure out
No, I can't figure out
Just how much air I will need to breathe When your wave crashes over me There's only one way to figure out Will you let me drown Will you let me drown

Hey now, this is my desire
Consume me like a fire
Cause I just want
Something beautiful to touch me
I know that I'm in reach
I am down on my knees
And waiting for
Something beautiful

And the water is rising quick
And for years I was scared of it
We can't be sure when it will subside
So I won't leave your side
No I can't leave your side

Hey now, this is my desire
Consume me like a fire
Cause I just want
Something beautiful to touch me
I know that I'm in reach
I am down on my knees
And waiting for
Something beautiful

What songs have inspired you lately?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Awesome post Kara!! I too love Christian music! hmm..songs that have inspired me lately?

    - Through my Fathers Eyes by Holly Starr
    - Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace
    - Made by Hawk Nelson
    - All I've ever needed by AJ Michalka

    Thanks for sharing the song :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8