I'm.... an adventure sort of person

4:37 PM





I'm the kind of girl who likes nature....
I dream of hiking up tall mountains and sleeping in a tent at night- snuggled up under covers in the firelight and roasting marshmallows. I'm the kind of girl who likes swimming in lakes and taking pictures of nature. Who likes the stars, foggy mountains, sunsets, and seeing new life all around me. I like staying up late star gazing (which hasn't happened since third grade), and loves watching the mist creep over fields in the morning.
I'm the kind of person who wants to grow closer to God through nature and hopefully sees Him through His amazing creation.

Psalm 145:5
On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.






You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, what a beautiful description of nature Kara!! I would like to do those things too!! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...let's go on an adventure together, Kara! We'll travel to the places you want to go, and then the places I want to go. Only thing is, how? Oh, somehow in a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love it when that happens..."Did that comment go through? Must not have, I'll have to do it again. *re-does comment* *comes back later* "Hm...it did go through after all." :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.