Name That Kitten Contest {Special Request From My Brothers}

11:51 AM

Everyone,
you may be wondering why I am having a "Name That Kitten Contest." It may sound cheesey, funny, fun, neat, etc, etc etc. I'm doing it for several reasons though...

1. Mainly because my younger brothers requested it
2. Because no one can agree on a name for our new kitten

Our cat "Pepper", had kittens a few weeks back and we are keeping one (giving away the rest to family members) and trying to decide on the name for our new kitty. No one can agree though - My sisters and I like unique and medieval names, my brothers like original names (Boots, Caramel and the like) and  my parents don't really care as long as it isn't a people name (Sam, Matt, etc).
So my brothers want your help (and I have to admit I want your help too:).

Here is how the contest will work:

Look at the pics below to see which kitten we may keep (it's a boy) and enter your good kittens names in the comment box. The prize? Bragging rights and if you have a blog I'll put your button on my sidebar for a couple months. How does that sound?
I hope you enter and are you wondering about the judges? My family. ☺

The contest ends August 7th.

Have an amazing day!

Did a mention we are probably keeping one of the two yellow kittens on the right of the pic above?

This picture isn't as good, but I wanted to show you all at least two pics.☺



You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. Hmm... I like the name Milo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! :) I like Rusty and Fireheart/Firestar. <-- I know weird names, but they are from my favorite book series and that's what the cat was named. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.... Blue Moon, Tango, Ranger... {if your brothers like The Lone Ranger}. I know, weird names, but I thought they were interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm,OK! This is going to be fun!!!

    Names:

    Fury

    Soldier

    Rover

    Oliver


    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingersnaps
    Rowan
    Cobalt
    Colby
    Filppus

    I hope you like them! I'll tell you if I think of any more. :)

    P.S. Have you been on the BRC lately? I just got back on it! I haven't seen you lately (though I haven't written in for a week--we've been super busy!), and I was wondering if you were still doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8