If You Want To Know Me... Part #1

3:12 PM


If you know me you'd know....

1. I love frozen veggies better then cooked
2. I don't have a cell phone and probably won't unless I really need one (as in maybe never)
3. I'm addicted to the computer, but working on spending more time with family
4. All my friends live in other states
5. I'm a total outdoors girl, but can also be a girly girl too
6. I prefer letters to e-mails 
7. I love making vlogs, but get so nervous when doing them that I can barley speak 
8. I love writing, but hate showing people what I write. (but then I got this blog...)
9.  I love the country, but love visiting the city when I get the chance
10. I once wrote the president in third grade and got a letter back
11.  People mistake me for being older then I really am, and other times think I'm younger
12. I'm an awkward person
13. I'm 5'7, and still growing
14. I love old time movies
15. I use to be a big tomboy
16.  I watch The Andy Griffith Show everyday at 12:30 (and have memorized whole parts of the show!)
17. I'm very romantic, and had my first crush when I was only five (this, I'm not kidding about)
18. My first kiss was when I was four years old and kissed a boy in sunday school, though much to his protest (actually I don't consider it my "first kiss", but I like to joke about it ☺)
19. I love History!
20. My dream is to make the world a better place, even in just a small way



So that's a little bit about me. Look for part 2 in some up coming post!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. You are so pretty! So pretty! It was kind of hard to tell in the vlogs because they were blurry, but....:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your comment really made this not-so-good day the best!
      Sorry for the blurry vlogs-I don't know what made them that way, but if I do anymore in the future I'll try something different. :)
      Love and in Christ,
      Kara

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.