Pure Kitten Cuteness

8:27 PM








How could I resist a photo shoot with pure adorableness? I couldn't, and that's where these photos came from. ☺  I got my camera and headed outside - following the kittens and trying to capture their every move.  I couldn't help it. They. Are. So. Cute! 

Which is your favorite? Have you taken any baby animal pictures lately? 


You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Oh my gosh, they are adorable!! :) Do they have names? :) I think the first picture is my favorite, though all three are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger, Peaches, Chunk, and possibly Fearless. ☺

      Delete
  2. Kara, they are soooooo cute! The last one is definitely my favorite! By the way, your photography has definitely been improving since you've started your blog! These pictures look really professional! Great job!

    ~HaleyS

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8