Forgotten Photos #1

1:45 PM










I'm starting a little series called "Forgotten Photos" where you can see pictures that have been forgotten in my laptop picture files. The ones today were taken this summer and as you can see from the first pic and last picture that I love the sky! I love taking pictures of sunsets, sunrises, air planes, the moon - just think sky and I've probably taken a picture of it.  I also focus on pictures that show the country. Wild flowers and such are something you can find a lot around here and I can't get enough of them!
So that's my forgotten photos for today. I'm working on posting some pictures I took at my Aunt's house so be on the lookout for it!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I love the first photo Kara- beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful! I can definitely see improvement from when you first started your blog!
    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8