I Wish....

1:36 PM


I wish I knew... what life will be like ten years from now
I wish I knew... if or if not I should go to college
I wish I knew... if the world is going to be any better twenty years from now
I wish I knew... what my church will be like in 2019
I wish I knew... whom I'm going to marry or if I even will
I wish I knew... how many posts and followers I'll have by the time I'm an adult or even if I'll still have Saved by Grace
I wish I knew what God wants me to do with my life and how I should make a difference
I wish I wasn't the one deciding what my life is going to be like and my family could just say... "here, this is what you're going to do." Being older means more on your own decisions...
I wish I knew.... a lot of things....

Live has been confusing, and amazing all at once! All of a sudden I'm a young adult, but trying to figure out where life is headed, and what God wants. All of a sudden there is more decisions to be made other then what to have for breakfast, or if or if not I should read a certain book.
If you are a teen, or young adult, has life been that way for you lately? Is it as if life seems put together for everyone, but you?

To conclude everything up... I wish I knew a lot of things, but I think at times when we're confused and don't know what to do, God uses it all to help us draw closer to Him and what He wants for our lives.

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I know exactly what you mean!! :) It is like I'm growing up waaaay to fast... if you know what I n=mean :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Kara because I wish a lot of the same things too <3 Keep trusting in God and know that He has a plan for your life :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.