Life Lately {In Pictures}

2:20 PM















Fall is here without me even realizing it. Strange how I didn't recognize how close it was, because I love fall so much!
Reading assignments in homeschooling, curling with my favorite kitty, letting in the fall air, spending time with family...  I've been really enjoying this awesome fall weather. I wasn't able to go to church due to my cold, but it was a good time to catch up on some Bible reading, and write.
How is your week going?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I love the pictures Kara! :) And I hope you get better soon! <3

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season to!!!! The pictures are so cool! Thanks for sharing them!!! :)

    -Latisha from girlsforjesusmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8