Please Contact Me If...

12:34 PM

Everyone,

you may notice my lack of posting interview/guest post of the month. I could give a lot of reasons...
I'm lazy, too busy, school has been crazy, etc, but the real reason is, I lost my e-mails (or simply can't find) who I have left. If you haven't seen your interview or guest post on here that you signed up to do, or I simply haven't e-mailed you - please comment below! I have been busy, school is crazy, and I did lose some of the interviews/guest posts. So if you don't have your's up, then I need your help in knowing. ☺ If you don't know for sure go here and look to see.
Also, if you would like to do a guest post or interview and never asked, then you can also comment below (I'd love to do one with you!). ☺

Thanks everyone!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. It would be great if you could interview me...I am asking just now. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8