Gunpowder Tea Review and some Bible Reviews

2:08 PM





Study Bible
I have been wanting for awhile to get a Study Bible. They seem so cool, and something that would help me learn more about God. Plus, I love Bible maps (you know, the Bibles with lots of maps). For some reason maps have always fascinated me... anyway, so when I got the chance to get a free  Teen NIV Study Bible, I jumped at the chance. The Bible is called, "Rock Solid Faith Study Bible For Teens" and I have to say I don't know too much about Study Bibles but have enjoyed reading mine. If you're looking for a study Bible for teens I think you would enjoy this one. It doesn't have many maps and some stuff you may mind in Adult ones, but it has a reading guide, little devos on the sides of every few pages, info on certain Bible verses, etc. 
I use ESV but NIV works just as well, and it's a really neat Bible. 

Thanks Zondervan for a cool teen study Bible! ☺



 Gunpowder Tea, Brides of Last Chance Ranch Series #3   -     
        By: Margaret Brownley
    
 Title: Gunpowder Tea
                                                Author: Margaret Brownley
                                                Rating: *****

About:
When Miranda Hunt sees the classified ad for an heiress to the legendary Last Chance Ranch, she knows that assuming the identity of Annie Beckman is the perfect cover. It seems like the big breaks she'd been wanting when, as one of the finest agents for the Pinkerton Detective Agency, Miranda has been tasked with apprehending the Phantom. 
The Phantom is robber who is suspected to be hiding out on the last Chance Ranch and Miranda is determined not to blow her cover - this case is too big to pass up! 

My thoughts:
Gahhh I loved this book! Exciting and a page turner! Kept me reading, and reading, until I'd finished. It was funny, serious at times, exciting, and I have to admit that the mystery wasn't solved by me until the end.
Pros: Exciting, full of drama and a page turner. You fell in love with the characters I now long to visit the Last Chance Ranch and Texas. It was at times humorous which made the story even richer.
Cons: It could drag at times and sometimes it got "took good to be true". 



You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.