Awkward Vs. Awesome

2:57 PM



I've seen these posts countless times on other blogs and thought I'd give it a try. Enjoy my awkward (and awesome moments).


Awkward ----------->

an elderly lady mistaking me as the mother of my five siblings (very embarrassing!!!! ☺)

accidentally shaking hands the wrong way (she held out her left and I shook it with my left) with a girl I'd never met at my Aunt and Uncle's church and then I forgot if I was from my Aunt or Uncle's side when asked

trying to answer the dentist while she cleans my teeth

at the story complaining to my mom about the limit amount of jeans there and all of a sudden a woman from our church popped her head around the corner (it was very hard to go from complaining to "hi! How are you?")... note to self: remember that even if someone I know isn't with me and I'd complaining God is

randomly telling a woman at our church, "we're going to buy popcorn." Why did I say that!?

realizing I showed someone the very unedited version of my story instead of the edited (I have horrible grammar), and she's like, "do you want me to help you edit your story?"

Awesome ------------->

getting out my fall clothing

understanding math

letters from friends

getting new comments on my blog (♥ you guys!)

listening to Anthem Lights on play spotify

doing a photo shoot with my family

talking to my best friend on the phone



What have you been up to? Have a great day!












You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Haha, this is very interesting! <3 I'm sure we've all had these awkward and awesome moments in our life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dentist one! Seriously! It's like why are you asking me all these questions?!? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I get the dentist one all the time, especially when I had braces.
    Thanks for sharing, Kara! I enjoy reading your blog!
    Haley

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8