Fall

1:52 PM



It's fall. Somehow the season changed so quickly, and fell into one of my favorite seasons, without me even saying goodbye to summer.
I love fall so much though! The mountains change from green to fallish colors, the grass goes from brown to green, and the sky is so blue! The picture above, I took one morning this past weekend around seven. It was so incredibly beautiful outside! I can't wrap my mind around the fact that winter is just around the corner and then another year, but for now I'm going to enjoy the turn of a new season.




Ecclesiastes 3:1-22 








"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ..."




You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. LOVE this season. Today was "totally fall" and it was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS PHOTO! Did you take it?
    ~Haley <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8