I Dream Of Inspiring

9:25 AM

 I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say, "because of you I didn't give up."

The above quote I found on Pinterest and I'm sure we've all had this thought, even if it was just for a quick second. I admit it. I've had this thought a lot! It's one of my goals in life to strive to inspire and encourage others in Jesus. I want to be a good role model and lift others up. I want people to be encouraged by the way I trust in Jesus - I want Jesus to shine through me in everything I do.
I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I know I'm not always a good role model, but I want to make this a lifetime goal.



You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8