Learning To Laugh

2:10 PM


Me and all my siblings went to visit our elderly neighbor, who we've enjoyed visiting since we moved when I was little.
We were surprised to see another elderly woman we've never met before over there as well, and we were introduced to her sister in-law "Lena".
The  fun and laughter we had all together on the short, but fun visit, was incredible.
We had ice-cream (in colored cones), just like I always remembered having for as long as I could remember. Orange gummy smiles were eaten next, and then more laughter and talking.
It was a short visit, but I enjoyed it and was more relaxed then I had been in ages (school has been catching up to me).
I don't know what I'm exactly trying to say by this post. Maybe it was the laughter, the simple visit that made me realize how much I put on myself and how much fun times are lost due to work, rushing, school, etc.
When I get stressed, worry, and get all tight on what needs to be done, I lose the gift of enjoying life.

John 14:27
 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.