♥ The Qualities I want In My Future Spouse ♥

2:53 PM

What qualities do you look for in a future husband? ~ Maria (Taken from my Biblical Q&A vlog)

I dream of that one day when God lets me meet up with that guy who'll be my knight in shining armor.
Don't a lot of girls?
On the Q&A vlog I had in August I wanted to answer more clearly the question from Maria about what qualities I look for in my future spouse.
I have a list I keep in the pocket in the front of my journal and I thought I'd share a few with you.

1) First and most importantly I want him to be a follow of Jesus. Now only a Christian, but a man who wants to follow God's will for his life and strives to be more like Him in everything he does.


2)
A man who is willing to lend a helping hand to others and isn't afraid to get down and help those in trouble

3) A man who wants to keep God first in our marriage

4) A man who takes the time to listen and give advice

5) A man who wants to lead his wife in family and strive to help them grow closer to the Lord

6) A man who wants to use his gifts and talents for God

7) Is willing to admit when he's wrong and isn't afraid to admit when he made a wrong decision

8) Is willing to forgive those who've wronged him

9) A man who loves me with all his heart but above loving me, loves God first
Falling in love is easy but staying in love is special ~ Unknown 

10) Has a passion for caring about others

I never wish to be parted from you on this day forth ~ Mr. Darcy 

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ~ 1 Corinthians 14:4-8



You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. That's a good list, Kara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God says he will do what he hears us say. As you continue to write He will provide for us the right people at the right time.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.