Taking A Leap Of Faith

2:09 PM


Taking a leap of faith. It's scary, and can sometimes feel as if your jumping off a cliff (and into the unknown). If you're like me, you can't stand not knowing why, and where in the world this thing your  going to take you. I like feeling safe. I like knowing what's going on and why I'm doing it. 
The thing is, when you take a leap of faith and do something God's telling you to do, it's usually something that takes you out of your comfort zone. Going out of our comfort zones is hard (for me think... really, really hard!), but this is one of the big tests of faith.

Taking a leap of faith = courage + faith in God + willing to leave our comfort zones

Faith is trusting in God, and taking a leap of faith is doing something you feel God is calling you to do and actually having the guts to do it. It's not always easy, it usually takes you into the unknown, but God always has a purpose and a plan when he tells you what to do. 

No matter how that leap of faith turns out, you'll be able to look back and see how much you've grown, what you learned, and maybe even see the reward of "why". 

Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. "

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. I really enjoyed this post! Yes I struggle with the same things. Thank you so much for sharing =) It was very encouraging and helpful!

    P.S. Love your header =D So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8