The Wind In My Hair {A Photography Post}

12:59 PM


 






How do you like to go up in a swing? Up in the air so blue? Oh I do think it's the pleasantest thing, ever a child can do. Up in the air and over the wall till I can see so wide. Rivers and trees and cattle and over the country side. ~ from a poem I memorized in first grade 

That piece of poem above was one of my favorites as a little kid. Seriously, I would go on the swing in our backyard and recite the whole thing until I was out of breath and then I'd  jump off the swing and then repeat.
A few days back I tried my hand at taking pictures of my lil' sister on the swing. It was dusk and I experimented with the lightning and angles. What do you think? Any favorites?

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.